This is where Pinterest comes in :) If you have a Pinterest account, awesome! Please follow the instructions below:
- If you already have a Pinterest board dedicated to your boudoir session please do the following:
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Rename your board to "[Your First & Last Name] Boudoir " This helps us keep track of who is who - we get a lot of these boards! :)
- Go to "Edit Board" and where you see "Who can add pins?" please invite Info@CaitlynBom.com
- **Just a note: you'll want to make sure your board is created as a private board because once it's created, they don't allow you to change it! Boo!
- We also have public boards you can check out to give you inspiration for your shoot. Feel free to check them out! They are titled "Boudoir Outfit Inspiration", "Make-up We Love", and "Boudoir Ideas."
- If you do not already have a Pinterest board, you can easily create one just by signing up and following the directions above! If you have specific questions on how to handle this process, just let me know. I’d be happy to set up a time and walk you through it myself. :)
- If you do not have a Pinterest board and have no interest in creating one, please reach out. We can make other accommodations for you!